Through his blog, courses and coaching, Cory teaches visual artists and other creatives how to identify their marketable qualities and reach an audience online.
In this interview we discuss:
- How systems and habits help the most successful artists grow a business
- The role that connecting with people played in Cory's success
- What you should invest in and what you should avoid
- Why the need to feed your curiosity is so crucial
- How a simple children's book changed his life as an adult
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Cory's Abundant Artist website
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Val's Art Diary
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the Creative Entrepreneur VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my new book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+