Buckle up for this stellar interview. Why? Because Pat Flynn of "Smart Passive Income" fame is in the house!
Pat has an amazing story. More than five years ago he was laid off from his job. That forced him to be creative and find a new way to earn money and design his life.
Today he has a thriving blog, podcast and speaking career - consistently earning $40,000 to $50,000 a month via affiliate commissions, product sales, and speaking.
In this fast-paced interview Pat reveals:
- The hidden blessing in being "let go" from his job
- Why having support from family, friends and/or peers is crucial
- The power of Mastermind Groups (he's in three of them that meet weekly)
- How even he has to overcome fear and self-doubt
- The three books that made the biggest difference in building his business
- The next big project on the horizon for him
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Pat's Smart Passive Income website
Pat on Twitter
Internet Business Mastery
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Stand and Deliver: How to Become a Masterful Communicator and Public Speaker by Dale Carnegie
Jason Van Orden's Creative Entrepreneur interview
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com