This episode features an inspiring interview with Barbara Winter, author of Making a Living Without a Job and publisher of the long-running "Winning Ways" newsletter.
She is a pioneering self-employment advocate, writer and teacher who has spent the last three decades pondering the question, "Why aren't we all self-employed?"
In this interview you'll learn:
- How Barbara profoundly inspired me nearly 20 years ago
- The role that curiosity played in her success
- How Barbara tapped into the power of her fans to set up a recent workshop tour
- The importance of making mistakes on a small scale
- The shift from credentials-based expertise to experience-based expertise
- How to answer the question, "How are you going to do that?"
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Episode 011 show notes and links:
Barbara's Joyfully Jobless website
Barbara's "Making a Living Without a Job" book
"Be a Free Range Human" by Marianne Cantwell
"Supergirls" by Claudia Jessup
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com