Jack Conte has become a leading voice for independent musicians who are making a living and making a difference in the digital era. He is best know for the musical duo Pomplamoose, which he co-creates with his partner Nataly Dawn. In 2013 he founded Patreon, a new concept in crowdfunding that has a lot of people talking.
In this wide-ranging interview Jack has a lot to say about:
- YouTube and the massive role it played in his success
- How he earns more than $7,000 for every free music video he puts out
- His surprising view of failure and trying new things
- What he means by "Acting before you are ready"
- The "mental poison" he had to overcome years ago
- How "Sesame Street" helped Pomplamoose create viral YouTube videos
Watch or listen now!