This episode of "The Creative Entrepreneur" features my good friend Ariel Hyatt. She's an author, speaker, music publicist, social media expert, and owner of Cyber PR.
In this very personal interview, Ariel frankly shares many facets of her career, including:
- The pros and cons of passion when choosing a career path
- The role that Sept 11, 2001, played in the evolution of her business
- Where to draw the line on the DIY approach
- The advice that Ariel's mother gave her that proved to be both a blessing and a curse
- Balancing business growth with your true purpose and intention
- The downside of being overly loyal and the new way she handles people who are "upset"
- How she embraced the "art of living"
- The new, expanded direction that her company is taking
- And I clarify the proper way to pronounce her first name :)
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Episode 008 show notes and links:
Ariel's main Cyber PR website
Cyber PR website for music
"Music Success in 9 Weeks" book
"Cyber PR for Musicians" book
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Great interview Bob and Ariel! You both have such great rapport :-)ReplyDelete
Braver By The Day Podcast
Great Episode, I loved Ariel's point about not doing things that you don't like or don't enjoy. That's so important to lifestyle!ReplyDelete
You guys are so great together. I particularly like the ideas of turning up your thermostat and eliminating ceilings. I hope to work with you soon, Bob. I'd love to do some one-on-one with you and have you evaluate my website. Talk soon.ReplyDelete