I want to send you a paperback copy of The Empowered Artist. Learn more at http://www.bob-baker.com/buzz/paperback-bundle/
I think of him as the punk rock entrepreneur. Jonny Nastor took the DIY punk music ethic of his teens and twenties and ended up applying it later to his business life.
Today he hosts the wildly successful "Hack the Entrepreneur" podcast, even though he hates the sound of his voice.
His first time out of the gate as an author resulted in several thousand copies sold of his Hack the Entrepreneur book, even though he never considered himself to be a great writer.
Listen to this high-energy interview as Jon lays out his amazing story in detail. You'll learn:
- How he wrote and published his first book in three months
- What his young daughter taught him about the power of birthdays
- Why he loves and embraces "maniacs" and encourages you to do the same
- How Dr. Seuss changed his life
- Why all entrepreneurs should be willing to suck
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes
Or subscribe on Stitcher
Click here to download the MP3 of this episode
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Stuff mentioned on this episode: