Simply put, this is an amazing interview with a guy who is wise beyond his years! Jeff Goins is a prolific writer, blogger and author with an inspiring story and attitude to match.
In a little more than two years, Jeff went from being an unknown with no fan base to being a highly regarded writer who was able to quit his day job earlier this year.
Here's just some of what Jeff talks about in this interview:
- The importance of claiming your identity as a writer (or musician, artist or entrepreneur)
- Why you don't have to have it ALL together to eventually "turn pro"
- How Jeff built an audience and a platform around "helping people"
- Why he initially published 300 blog posts and 100 guest posts in one year and gave away his best work for free
- The surprising story of how Jeff was actually MORE productive when he had a day job
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Jeff's main website
Jeff's book, "The In-Between: Embracing the Tension Between Now and the Next Big Thing"
"Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life's Work" by Steven Pressfield
"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
Jeff's TribeWriters.com site
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com