My guest this week is Will Bowen, author of A Complaint-Free World and Happy This Year. He also runs a spiritual center in Kansas City called InVision.
This fantastic interview runs the gambit: from entrepreneurial business basics to deep psychological and spiritual principles that have guided Will to his many successes.
In this interview you'll learn:
- How Will was inspired to start a "complaint-free" movement that has touched millions of people around the globe
- What he means by "blur the lines between here and there"
- Why it's self-defeating to "thrive on pain"
- What he learned from The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment
- How other cultures think of happiness in very different ways
Watch or listen now!