Jo-Na Williams is an incredibly wise and inspiring woman. She's a NYC-based musician and artist advocate turned entertainment attorney. Her story and work ethic will infuse you with a "can do" attitude.
In this great interview Jo-Na shares:
- Two key questions she asked to design her ideal life and work.
- The critical factors that made her a more effective marketer.
- What she has in common with Marie Forleo and Danielle LaPorte.
- In-your-face advice she has for dealing with naysayers.
- Why it's more important to start a movement than just start a business.
- The one book that changed her life.
Watch or listen now!