Jo-Na Williams is an incredibly wise and inspiring woman. She's a NYC-based musician and artist advocate turned entertainment attorney. Her story and work ethic will infuse you with a "can do" attitude.
In this great interview Jo-Na shares:
- Two key questions she asked to design her ideal life and work.
- The critical factors that made her a more effective marketer.
- What she has in common with Marie Forleo and Danielle LaPorte.
- In-your-face advice she has for dealing with naysayers.
- Why it's more important to start a movement than just start a business.
- The one book that changed her life.
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Jo-Na's law firm website
Jo-Na's artist business and branding site
The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com