In a little more than two years, Jeff went from being an unknown with no fan base to being a highly regarded writer who was able to quit his day job earlier this year.
Here's just some of what Jeff talks about in this interview:
- The importance of claiming your identity as a writer (or musician, artist or entrepreneur)
- Why you don't have to have it ALL together to eventually "turn pro"
- How Jeff built an audience and a platform around "helping people"
- Why he initially published 300 blog posts and 100 guest posts in one year and gave away his best work for free
- The surprising story of how Jeff was actually MORE productive when he had a day job
Watch or listen now!