Since the late '90s Karen has been an influential force in a niche that's often referred to as "positive music." Her songs are performed in spiritual centers and personal development conferences around the world.
In this fun, fast-paced interview Karen talks about:
- How she got into the positive music niche almost by accident
- The importance of "showing up"
- How she overcomes the "perfection curse"
- The profound effect her healing music has had on her and her fans
- Her inspiring view of the role that positive music plays in the world
- What she thinks of mistakes and divine order
Watch or listen now!