Her "Eventual Millionaire" series has brought her considerable fame and some nice perks along the way, including an active speaking and coaching business and a new book published by Wiley.
Jaime reveals a lot of great advice in this engaging interview, including:
- Why she was embarrassed about her very first interviews
- The missing ingredient from many non-millionaires' belief systems
- The importance of the two M's: Mindset and Mentors
- What a millionaire mentor taught her about passive vs. active actions
- How an introverted art kid like her turned into a social media celebrity
- Two things she wishes she had done earlier to achieve success
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Jaime's main Eventual Millionaire website
The website for Jaime's new Eventual Millionaire book
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the Creative Entrepreneur VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my new book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+