This episode of "The Creative Entrepreneur" features my good friend Ariel Hyatt. She's an author, speaker, music publicist, social media expert, and owner of Cyber PR.
In this very personal interview, Ariel frankly shares many facets of her career, including:
- The pros and cons of passion when choosing a career path
- The role that Sept 11, 2001, played in the evolution of her business
- Where to draw the line on the DIY approach
- The advice that Ariel's mother gave her that proved to be both a blessing and a curse
- Balancing business growth with your true purpose and intention
- The downside of being overly loyal and the new way she handles people who are "upset"
- How she embraced the "art of living"
- The new, expanded direction that her company is taking
- And I clarify the proper way to pronounce her first name :)
Watch or listen now!