Since the late '90s Karen has been an influential force in a niche that's often referred to as "positive music." Her songs are performed in spiritual centers and personal development conferences around the world.
In this fun, fast-paced interview Karen talks about:
- How she got into the positive music niche almost by accident
- The importance of "showing up"
- How she overcomes the "perfection curse"
- The profound effect her healing music has had on her and her fans
- Her inspiring view of the role that positive music plays in the world
- What she thinks of mistakes and divine order
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Karen Drucker's main website
Karen's music albums
Karen's "Let Go of the Shore" book
Creative Mind and Success by Ernest Holmes
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the Creative Entrepreneur VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my new book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+