He's a writer, speaker, entrepreneur, musician, and more. His books range in subject matter from hypnotic marketing and writing to personal growth and spirituality.
He appeared in the hit movie The Secret and other films, he's been on "Larry King Live," and he's given birth to countless books, audio programs, and courses.
In this interview Joe reveals:
- The crucial lessons he learned from being homeless years ago
- How he creates long audio programs without a script - or even notes!
- The one skill he honed that played a huge role in his success
- What he wishes he knew earlier about public relations
- Why he has a special place in his heart for public libraries
- The three books that changed his life
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Joe Vitale's main website
Joe's site dedicated to economic prosperity and ending homelessness in America
The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol
The Book of Est by Luke Rhinehart
The Robert Collier Letter Book
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the Creative Entrepreneur VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my new book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+