She believes that many people simply don't have one true calling - and you may be better off embracing a variety of interests throughout your life.
In this interview Emilie reveals:
- How she turned a "refuse to choose" attitude into a business
- Why a low point in her life lead to what she's doing now
- How Chris Guillebeau's World Domination Summit changed her life
- Mistakes she made when offering a coaching service - and how to do it better
- The importance of building a team and finding competent people through your existing tribe
- Her amazing big picture vision of why "Multipotentialites" are so important
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Emilie's Puttylike website
The World Domination Summit
Chris Guillebeau's The Art of Non-Conformity
"The 4-Hour Workweek" by Tim Ferriss
Emilie's Tip of the Hat music project
"The DIY Career Manifesto" on Amazon
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the Creative Entrepreneur VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my new book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+