For him, success is all about variety and multiple streams of creative income.
In this engaging conversation Phil spills the beans on:
- How a cubicle inspired him to work for himself
- The important role that teaching plays in his business model
- The $10,000 mistake he made
- Why he wishes he would have started doing comedy earlier
- The book that changed his life that he doesn't want you to read
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Show notes and links:
Phil Johnson's main comedy and music website
Phil's BigWhizBang.com site
"Multiple Streams of Income" by Robert Allen
"The DIY Career Manifesto" on Amazon
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the Creative Entrepreneur VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my new book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+
3 things: Love it, Love it Love it.ReplyDelete