In this interview, Cari reveals:
- How she ended up working with Don Miguel Ruiz to create Circle of Fire, an album inspired by The Four Agreements
- The importance of recognizing opportunity
- Why you shouldn't force the grand design of your business and life
- How Cari helps people step into their genius
- The role that courage and work ethic play in entrepreneurial success
- How you can get into trouble when you make assumptions
Watch or listen now!
Please excuse the audio quality. I did my best to reduce the hiss and maintain clarity.
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Episode show notes and links:
Cari Cole's main website
"The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz
"Circle of Fire" by Cari Cole
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+