If I gave out an award for Most Animated Guest, Robbi would win it hands down. As you'll see, she is full of life and wisdom as she shares her journey of being an actor, singer and visual artist who has lived in New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Santa Fe.
In this interview, Robbi also reveals:
- Why taking the nontraditional path has worked for her
- What qualities to look for when collaborating with other creatives
- The brilliant thing she did to make a splash in a brand new city
- What Robbi does to build her courage and overcome the "I'm no good as an artist" syndrome
- The importance of mastermind groups, accountability partners, and doing your homework
- How a personal mission statement keeps her focused
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Episode 015 show notes and links:
Robbi's main website
Alyson Stanfield's Art Biz Coach site
Bob's marketing books and resources for musicians
"Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker
"The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield
Sharon Ballantine's website
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+
Post a Comment