He also reveals some useful habits that allow him (and now YOU) to have incredibly productive days.
Steve also shares:
- His unique approach to the 80/20 rule
- What to do during the first two hours every work day
- Why Amazon is the ideal online platform
- How and why he cranks out one new Kindle ebook every three to four weeks
- Why depending too much much on Google (or Amazon) is a big mistake
- How Steve uses the Pomodoro Technique to focus and get things done
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes or on Stitcher.
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Episode 013 show notes and links:
Steve's main website
Steve's good habits website
61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
The Pomodoro Technique
"Getting Things Done" by David Allen
"The 4-Hour Work Week" by Timothy Ferriss
"Replay" by Ken Grimwood
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+
Post a Comment