In this interview Tom shares:
- The unexpected way he became a paid visual artist in the first place
- How he became one of the top-selling artists on Ebay
- The mindset that allows him to be comfortable with sales and marketing
- How he prices his artwork (a challenge for every visual artist)
- What types of canvases he uses, how he ships his work, and what companies he prefers
- How he dealt with a major sales slump six years ago and overcame it
Watch or listen now!
Audio podcast available too!
Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe to the Creative Entrepreneur on iTunes
Click here for the audio podcast RSS feed
Episode 010 show notes and links:
Tom Fedro's Fido Studio website
Tom's Etsy store
Tom's portfolio on EBSQ
Tom's YouTube channel
"Job: A Comedy of Justice" by Robert A. Heinlein
Want to know when new Creative Entrepreneur interviews are posted? Get on the DIY Career Manifesto VIP List. It's free and easy. And you'll get a big free sample of my upcoming book. Click here ...
Yes, that is my artwork on the wall behind me. To see more of it, visit www.PopRockArtStudio.com
Connect with Bob on Google+